Project IGI 1 : I'm Going In – Download Full Version Free

Posted by Download PC Games 365 on Friday 4 August 2017


Project IGI 1 : I'm Going In – Full Version PC Game Download Free

Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (simply as Project I.G.I.) is a tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Innerloop Studios and released on December 15, 2000 by Eidos Interactive. It is a tactical first-person shooter video game, where the player (Named as Jones) have to complete various mission with the help of  Anya, who is the contact at headquarters who directs Jones via radio. 
In-spite of number of shortcomings, including poorly programmed A.I., lack of a mid-game save option, and the lack of multiplayer features, this still one of the popular first person action shooting game.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *